Monday, February 3, 2014

Home Therapy Tips

In my last blog post, I referenced the most popular blogs. All were connected on how to make therapy more fun. They are popular because doing therapy the recommended 6 times a week can be challenging and by making it more fun it becomes easier.

I have stated the importance of therapy in a blog post titled "Home Therapy". "Your visual system is working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With vision therapy we are looking to change the behavior of your visual system and to do that it is all about repetition. That is the key to being successful. Our goal is to make the visual system automated (which means working on it's own without you having to think about it), and the best way to do that is through repetition."

Recently, I read this blog and I want everyone of my parents to read it: Tips for Scheduling Your Child's At-Home Vision Therapy Activities.

What are your thoughts? How can you make Vision Therapy priority?

No comments:

Post a Comment